This is one of my favorite Renaissance paintings. I first saw it while studying German history, then it was in the history book I tought out of for 10 years, now I discover that the original is right here in Washington DC!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Guess what's in Washington DC!
This is a Peter Paul Rubens. He painted for the Catholic Reformation. I'd heard his paintings were big, but wow! That's Emile studying it.

This is one of my favorite Renaissance paintings. I first saw it while studying German history, then it was in the history book I tought out of for 10 years, now I discover that the original is right here in Washington DC!
This is one of my favorite Renaissance paintings. I first saw it while studying German history, then it was in the history book I tought out of for 10 years, now I discover that the original is right here in Washington DC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment